Last Updated: July 06, 2022
Clause 1. Information Collection and Use
- Information provided by you when registering and completing the contact form on our website as well as information provided for the purpose of subscribing to our notifications via e-mail and/or newsletters;
- Personal information that you have sent to us;
- Information about your computer as well as the visits and the use you make of our website, such as your geographical location, your IP address, duration of visits, etc.);
- Information provided by you when you use our website services, or information generated in the course of use, covering frequency, service usage pattern and timing;
- Information generated after you make purchases of our services, as well as transactions made through our website;
- Information posted and shared by you on our website for the purpose of posting on the internet, covering username, message content and profile pictures;
- Information gathered in or related to any communications you send us or which you send through our website;
- Evidence and data necessary to prove identity (e.g. Passport, Driving license, National ID) and signature of all selling users of the website, for the purpose of identification and compliance.
Clause 2. Using and Disclosure of Personal Information
All customer’s personal information that we have acknowledged and gathered after being submitted through our website will be used only for the purposes that are stipulated in this policy or in other relevant places on the website. Your personal information may be, for instance, used for the following purposes:
- To provide you services and deliver goods or merchandise purchased through our website;
- To send you information, notifications or documents by email upon your request;
- To share with you commercial communications that are not merchantable;
- To send you any payment related documents whether invoices, statements, reminders or charges;
- To send you by email or post, marketing communications relating to our business where you agree to such sending;
- To allocate statistical information to third parties, where no user can be individually identified to have our website personalized for you;
- To solve any Issues related to the administration of our website and consequently our business; that our website remains secure and to avoid any kind of fraud;
- To check compliance with the terms and conditions of our website;
- To solve problems and complaints made by you or about you associated with our site.
For Marketing purposes and with our customer’s authorization and permission, we are allowed to provide personal information. Such information may only be used or published on our website with the respective license.
Clause 3 - Disclosing Personal Information
Personal customer information may be disclosed to any member of ONBLOCKIO LDA as well as employees, agents, professional advisors, insurers, suppliers, or subcontractors when necessary for the purposes set out in the stipulated policy. Your personal information may be disclosed in the following situations:
- When necessary to institute, defend or carry out our legal rights, including providing to third parties, when it is necessary, to prevent any category of fraud or reduce credit risk;
- When we are required to do so by law;
- Whenever legal proceedings are in progress or are about to commence.
Clause 4 - International Data Transfers
Clause 5 - Retaining Personal Information
Our customers’ personal information that we have in our possession, will be kept only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose to which they were subject; However, such information or personal data will only be deleted when we consider it appropriate, and this right is exclusive to us.
Nevertheless, we may keep documents, even if electronic, which contain personal data if we are required to do so by law; to resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our Terms or other agreements; protect our legitimate interests which exercise or defend our legal rights, or which we consider important for any current or future legal proceedings.
Clause 6 - Security
All customer personal information will be stored with technical and organizational precautions to try to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your information, however, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. In the event that any information under our custody and control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate and remediate the situation and, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised. Any financial transaction made electronically through our website will be protected by end-to-end encryption technology in compliance with the highest standards of security. You must ensure the security of your digital wallet, as you are responsible for its security. However, if you encounter any problems with your wallet, you should immediately contact your wallet provider.
Clause 7 - Links to Other Sites
Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
Clause 8 - Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Our users must be at least 18 years old. However, if they are over 13 and under 18, may use the account of a parent or guardian, but with the involvement of the account holder.
Clause 10 - Contact Us